Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hot Rod Baby

Here is little Sheena sitting on Poppy's '52 Chevy. This thing is a blast to drive but there aren't any seatbelts yet, so we haven't been able to take the baby out in it. But I came up with a solution!


A while ago I saw the cutest 1932 Ford Roaster pedal car.... I couldn't resist getting it for Sheena! She is far too little to drive the thing yet, but that gives us plenty of time to customize it!
Then there are these super cute coveralls from Hula Mula ... so she can be stylin' in the garage!
So cute I can't even stand it!

2 comments:

Brittany_Va-VoomVintage said...

Awwwww! What a cutie patootie! How old is she? My Olivia just turned 6 months a week ago. They grow so fast! I love that little car and the coveralls. What a sassy little kitten she will be! You must post pics!!

Mary Sue said...

She will be 6 months in a few weeks... and yes, they do grow so fast! Everyone always told me that, but now I really understand haha!